You Once Whispered Words To Me

Posted by on Monday, June 11, 2012

Posted 5/31/2009




So, my sleep cycle's kind of reversed, haha. It's great--sleeping in 12 hours a day--all I do is eat, cook, workout, study chinese, and sleep. For the past two weeks I've been waking up after 2 pm, and I'm fine with that. 

Early one morning I happened to walk into my kitchen during the sunrise, and I just fell in love with how the sun lit it up. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I've walked into my kitchen many times during the sunrise, I guess it's different this time because I actually took the time to notice just how beautiful it really is. 

It also made me feel like a kid again: getting ready for school on an early, eager day, falling asleep in the middle of the hallway in the late afternoon, watching the sunlight shift its position on the carpet as it settled in the west, and getting up early enough to witness just how serene the world really is. 

I love it.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.