I love catching snowflakes with my tongue

Posted by on Sunday, January 18, 2009

So, I’m at the Honolulu Airport right now waiting for my plane to arrive so I can go to Chicago. Blah, I hate waiting--they really need to invent a faster way of travel, seriously. Anyways, I totally forgot to write in here before I left the house, because all these lame airports don’t have free wifi, ugh. But yeah, my time spent at home was a lot better than expected! I spent a lot of time sleeping, yes, but when I felt like it, I spent quite of bit of my time going out and seeing some people.
I probably didn’t spend as much time seeing people like others would when they come home from college, but it’s okay with me.

“Graduated, as in DONE with that”

--Natalie Walters

Haha, I don’t really care about most of my classmates, well I do, but I don’t really feel like I need to make an effort to see EVERYONE, jesus christ. That quote I just wrote is from my awesome friend Natalie, I guess I’ve begun to understand her logic behind that statement. Fuck it! High school was a bunch of BS.
Don’t get me wrong, if it weren’t for that I don’t feel like I would’ve grown and developed into the person I am today. I also owe some very memorable moments to my years in high school. Despite that, I still don’t really care about my high school reunion, they can all suck my cock. LOL
Welllllll...hmmm, what else is there to say? OH, yesterday I went down to Hilo’s local farmer’s market and bought this sick bracelet from this elderly chinese woman. She sounded like she could barely speak english, so, on a far-fetched guess I asked her 你說中文? And she was like HOLY SHIT BALLS 對! Hahahaha, she was very impressed! I can’t wait until I reach fluency, tagalog might take a while, though--but at least it’s a foreign language that people in my family speak.
Hmmm, as far as college goes, I’m going to try IR and/or Public Health, and just see how those feel. Being undecided sucks, it really, really does.


Well that’s all for now!

OH, and I’m saving up to possibly buy a DSLR, hahahaha, I have the money for it now, buuuuuut idk, money’s REALLY tight right now, so I can’t just blow $500 bucks on one thing @_@


Dub dub out

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.