Product of Faulty Manufacturing

Posted by on Saturday, November 7, 2009

Says the label located behind my neck.



I've worked so hard to gain a sense of pride with the inconveniences provided warmly, and lovingly by human emotion. And yet. When something occurs, when something knocks me off my balance, I take it for granted. Sometimes it just get's overloaded, and I don't know what to do--what to tell you.


I am the Earth and you are my axis. You divide me. You distinguish my parts and what they represent as a coherent whole, keeping everything in line as the jealous sun can do nothing but fuel our connection with it's rays.

The heat.

The touch.

That feeling I get when you unexpectedly brush up against me, and from the point of contact outwards, you spread like wildfire throughout my entire body, going so far as to shorten the already minute gap between cells-- making them feel sensuality, even love.

But when all of it goes.

When everything is discovered to be nothing more than an inevitable let down, it happens:

The shortening of breath,
the wildfire on your body, but this time with an uncomfortable sensation concentrated at your chest,
loss of balance off the axis,


the emotions turn against you, and the feelings you valued become dreaded.


Is it worth the time? It is worth the effort?

I say yes.

Or rather, it's more like I wish I didn't have to say yes at all.




Faulty manufacturing.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.