Naive

Posted by on Wednesday, November 11, 2009



I can feel it--that feeling of sinking, of slipping. You try so hard to avoid it, but at the same time there comes a kind of comforting sensation. I guess that's what happens when you spend most of your time down in the dumps.

But this time it caught me surprise, and I don't know the cause of it. There are so many things I want to change about myself, and I don't know where to start. When I think I'm doing fine, my weaknesses get the better of me, and I get back at square one. The disappointments start to weigh much more than they used to, and as a consequence the measure of self-worth decreases.


The source of all of this, it's been something that I've been fighting for a long time.


I don't know if I can keep fighting it any more.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.