So, I Got Into Duke In China

Posted by on Monday, February 9, 2009

I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AS;LDFKJSALFKJSD!


wait, let me say that in chinese...

我現在高興極了!!! 

I have three weeks to respond, so I have three weeks to get an okay from my mom, blah.  I told her that I won't go unless I get enough scholarship money to pay for it, but she offered to make another loan--ugh, idk.  But now that I got accepted into this summer program, I feel like something like this doesn't come by very often, you know?  So whatever, I'm going for it.  Besides, I can get scholarship money to pay off the loan later.  I'm not trying to sound cocky, but I think that with my academic position, it'll be no problem.


Beijing, China,  HERE.

I.

FUCKING.


COMMEEEEEEEE.

我快高潮了, 我快高潮了!!!

tee-hee.

Dubby。

ps.  talk about best birthday present, ever!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.